Instagram can be one of the best tools used in marketing for your business, idea, personal brand, etc. Why? It's FREE!! And we all love free things. Better yet, there are currently 1.074 billion Instagram users worldwide. Just take a moment to process how many people that is using 1 app.
Some fun facts:
- 71% of the billion monthly active users on the Instagram app are under the age of 35.
- Instagram users spend an average of 53 minutes per day.
- 500 million IG accounts use Instagram stories every day.
- Instagram can generate over 4 x more interactions on Instagram compared to Facebook.
- Instagram helps 80% of Instagram users decide to buy a product or service.
- 50% of Instagrammers follow at least one business.
When it comes to Instagram we wanted to interview someone that has been doing this gig for years and knows her sh*t so naturally, the first person we thought of was Tasha Meys. Tash is the co-founder of Ace The Gram Podcast and the face behind Tastefully Tash. She has an incredible amount of insight and knowledge when it comes to this platform and I can guarantee you will learn something from this.
Grab a notepad, drink in hand, and take a listen to this...
Some things we ask:
- What has your journey on social media looked like?
- If you were starting an account from scratch what would be one of the first things you would do?
- Most effective ways to grow organically on Instagram?
- Sussing your target market from the beginning?
- Any secrets to cracking the algorithm?
- Talk us through content pillars. What are they, why are they important, and how do you figure out what yours are?
You can find Tash here: